ACI Voice Banking offers community financial institutions flexibility, speed and choice, allowing banks to respond quickly to the specific needs of consumers and businesses with voice banking services such as balances, transfers, check re-order, and more.
Voice Banking leverages the power of the ACI Self-Service Banking platform to provide a consistent, real-time experience across the channel as well as across all ACI Self-Service solutions. The solution is available via ACI’s world-class On-Demand data center in a usage-based ASP model that helps reduce hardware and IT management costs.
Strengthen customer relationshipsOn-demand features help provide an easy-to-use solution that improves the overall financial services experience
Complete end-to-end processingInteractive voice response functionality includes flexible call flow management, transaction history generation, reconciliation and reporting
Simplify operationsA browser-based user interface, the Banking Manager, enables a shared infrastructure for administrative and operational efficiency
Gain exceptional extensibility Easily configure additional ACI channels, such as Mobile Banking, Consumer Banking, and Business Banking
Constant, diligent compliance Helps ensure disclaimer management and audit trails for financial audits
Stability and performanceACI’s proven platform offers business continuity options that ensure customers are not kept waiting
- Comprehensive voice consumer and business services, including balance inquiries, inter-account transfers, stop payment, check-reorder, merchant check verification, loan calculator, PIN change, and for the financial institution, dormant account lockout, email and/or SMS notification of system errors, multibank support, and more
- Single, integrated platform for consumer online, business online, mobile and voice banking
- Automate customer connections and with easy access to answers for everyday questions, and self-enrollment with the secure, user-driven automated enrollment call flow
- Rich predefined reports, including feature/function usage, funds transfer activity, pending check reorders, stop check requests, PIN changes, line call volume, and administrative activity
- Usage-based ASP model reduces overhead with low cost toll-free services, which include the cost and management of a disaster recovery and test system
- Consistent ease of use with a simple call flow that ensures a reliable experience across the channel