The ITK is a set of APIs that are embedded into a retailer’s POS application for payments processing instead of coding to a defined message format.
The ITK automatically maps the payment data from the POS to a standard ACI retailer message format. Converting the payment messages allows the POS application to communicate, via this single integration point, with the ACI In-store and retail payment switch solutions and services.
- POS Application Vendors simply write to the ITK’s API and they become insulated against PCI and mandate changes.
- Eases integration to the ACI payment switch.
- Supports multiple flavors (.jar, .dll, .so) of the ITK for retailers who have invested on various in-store platforms
- Quickly adapts to evolving market security guidelines
- Allows for rapid integration into the ACI On-Demand services for payment processing.
- Dramatically reduces integration costs when switching POS vendors or migrating to the ACI retail solution.
- Strong AES 256 bit Encryption
- Easily expands to support emerging payment types giving retailers the chance to quickly offer additional payment tenders and channels
- Supported by leading POS vendors
- Easy to use ‘recipe cards’ for each payment type supported